Wednesday 20 August 2014

How do I want to teach?



How do I want to teach?
When I heard this I thought straight away of all the wonderful ideas and in my mind it seemed like a simple answer. Now I am not so sure. How do I articulate my ideas well enough so a complete stranger will feel my passion?



The next step as part of our MLE is to work out how we teach and what we want for our students. This has nothing to do with us designing a building but it helps them design it for us. So if I wanted an outside area where students could collaborate and work without the glare of the sun, they would design something to cater for that.


So many ideas and thoughts!


To me some characteristics of 21st century learning:



It is collaboration.
It is creativity.
It is critical thinking, risk taking and problem-solving.
It is research and information literacy.
It is digital citizenship.
It is responsible use.





So how would you articulate your ideas and thoughts to show what you wanted in a classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment