Wednesday 12 August 2015

How do you accelerate learning?





Lately I have been wanting to create more post to show evidence for my teacher registration criteria (RTC).
This is something I haven't been doing frequently and part of being a teacher it is a must. The Education Council of Aotearoa requires all teachers to be registered and to keep this registration up to date. I have recently become a fully registered teacher (again). When I returned from the UK I spent a year as a provisionally registered teacher. As I have now meet all the requirements I then went onto apply to be a fully registered teacher. I have posted quite a few posts that meet each requirement so felt it was about time I linked them to each section.
Today on BFC630NZ the chat for the three days have been based around national Standards. Today's chat was on this.
Embedded image permalink

I have decided to post a few of my suggestions I made to show how I cater for these students.











No comments:

Post a Comment